Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.891 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 108% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,631 (NZ$1,445) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)