Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, South Africa and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.978 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,686 (R 28,059) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)