Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.063 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,009 (R 14,025) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)