Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.030 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,722 (R 24,399) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (28 minutes ago)