Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.961 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,132 (R 11,516) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)