Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.827 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,484 (R 12,115) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (37 minutes ago)