Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00107 INR / IRRX *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,281 (﷼ 28,016,328) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)