Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,295 (﷼ 38,782,282) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)