Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,304 (﷼ 39,567,715) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (44 minutes ago)