Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 578% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨529,501 (元56,521) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)