Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,805 (元6,445) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (42 minutes ago)