Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.249 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,028 (元6,247) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (32 minutes ago)