Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.760 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,081 (元6,259) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)