Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07267 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 108% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,894 (2,145,336 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (30 minutes ago)