Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 648%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 982% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨879,340 (1,732,282 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (44 minutes ago)