Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07226 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 136% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,757 (1,242,123 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)