Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07170 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 144% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,692 (1,362,531 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)