Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07122 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 136% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,573 (1,257,758 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)