Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00503 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,755 (Rp 15,453,570) in Purwokerto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)