Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.330 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 125% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,173 ($U78,613) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)