Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.252 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 113% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,725 ($U34,965) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (40 minutes ago)