Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.146 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 104% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,600 ($U38,961) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (44 minutes ago)