Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.328 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 115% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,150 ($U32,286) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (26 minutes ago)