Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10424 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,415 (CH$445,274) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)