Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09813 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 128% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,947 (CH$906,414) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)