Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10559 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,558 (CH$762,951) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (6 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)