Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10470 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 140% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,503 (CH$826,176) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)