Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.218 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,500 (S/. 4,229) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)