Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.609 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,926 (14,250 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)