Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.905 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,159 (3,774 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matsumoto costs ¥90,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)