Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.768 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,443 (6,263 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (42 minutes ago)