Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.901 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,475 (6,098 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)