Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.153 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,076 (Mex$ 33,963) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)