Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,601 (Mex$ 15,640) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (about 1 hour ago)