Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10723 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,302 (CH$674,262) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (20 minutes ago)