Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,997 (Php38,395) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)