Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.363 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,370 (Php75,079) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (39 minutes ago)