Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.610 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,154 (Mex$ 17,494) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)