Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.442 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,840 (Mex$ 33,650) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)