Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,402 in Puducherry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)