Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.240 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,568 ($866) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $5.99 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)