Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.819 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 168% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,580 ($1,639) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)