Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.771 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,860 (€738) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.50TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nassau costs B$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jacksonville, Florida costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)