Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,103 (€738) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)