Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.615 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,813 (€1,456) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)