Cost of living in Prince George, Canada compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.775 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,657 (C$872) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)