Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.314 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,679 (35,536 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)