Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.178 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,369 (86,919 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$400,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)