Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.264 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,618 (42,405 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (about 2 hours ago)