Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,857 (€857) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)