Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,500 (€1,783) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)