Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,347 (€1,804) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)