Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.968 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,071 (R$ 3,309) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q4,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)