Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,176 (R$ 2,985) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)