Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.723 INR / CVE
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 96% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,501 (103,061 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)