Cost of living comparison between Praia, Cape Verde and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.655 INR / CVE
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,508 (223,528 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)