Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 INR / CVE
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 95% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,166 (108,449 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 4,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)