Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.739 INR / CVE
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,966 (70,280 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (about 2 hours ago)