Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 INR / CVE
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 93% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,273 (113,924 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (17 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)