Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,969 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.577 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,840 (49,992 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)