Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,960 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.148 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 91% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,497 (23,662 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)