Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,076 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.993 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 86% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,409 (24,863 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)