Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.277 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,201 (7,189 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)