Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.265 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,104 (7,077 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (43 minutes ago)