Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.453 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨33,715 ($b3,225) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (5 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)