Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.253 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,122 (ARS $11,720) in Posadas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)