Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.727 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,632 (ARS $12,513) in Posadas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (43 minutes ago)