Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.159 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 242% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨267,234 (£3,138) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)