Cost of living comparison between Portoviejo, Ecuador and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,397 ($1,156) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (about 1 hour ago)