Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.294 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,141 ($842) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)