Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.586 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,955 (R$ 2,959) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)