Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,181 (R$ 3,006) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)