Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.045 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,999 (R$ 3,043) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)