Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,339 (R$ 3,161) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)