Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.211 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,535 (R$ 5,964) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)