Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.734 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,596 (R$ 3,212) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (23 minutes ago)