Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,771 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.615 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,157 (R$ 6,459) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)