Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,069 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.883 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,929 (R$ 3,316) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (34 minutes ago)