Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / VUV
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,019 (87,475Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)