Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.753 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨32,072 (E£ 8,546) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Hamburg costs €1.69 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (43 minutes ago)