Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.651 INR / TTD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 152% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,999 (19,584 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)