Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.463 INR / TTD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 135% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,388 (10,186 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)