Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.645 INR / TTD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 140% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,670 (9,194 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)