Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.669 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,354 (7,847 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (17 minutes ago)