Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.928 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,227 (3,474 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (31 minutes ago)