Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.452 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,925 (7,362 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (30 minutes ago)