Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.155 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 108% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,385 (7,676 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)