Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.884 INR / MUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,233 (₨90,336) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (43 minutes ago)