Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.953 INR / MUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 126% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,227 (₨41,597) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)