Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.980 INR / MUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 127% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,018 (₨46,971) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)