Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.908 INR / MUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,060 (₨88,094) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)