Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.877 INR / MUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 114% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,930 (₨92,648) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (43 minutes ago)