Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20030 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨37,732 (188,380 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (37 minutes ago)