Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18341 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,844 (326,289 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marseille costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)