Cost of living comparison between Port-Gentil, Gabon and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11113 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,056 (1,314,253 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)