Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12257 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,629 (559,925 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)