Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.120 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,278 (R 8,843) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $67 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)