Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.829 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,634 (R 13,798) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (29 minutes ago)