Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.497 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,311 (R 12,973) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)