Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.960 INR / HTG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 139% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨193,964 (202,144 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)