Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.020 INR / HTG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 120% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,507 (81,833 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)