Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.051 INR / HTG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 141% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,816 (172,051 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)