Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.046 INR / HTG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 146% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,295 (93,990 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)