Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.070 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 124% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,773 (€1,121) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)