Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,935 (€1,914) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)