Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.098 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,903 (€835) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (15 minutes ago)