Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.761 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,459 (£560) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)