Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.738 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 167% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨216,893 (£2,654) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)