Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00486 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨27,632 (Rp 5,691,013) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)