Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,939 (Rp 10,320,221) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)