Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.586 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,687 (R$ 2,843) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (38 minutes ago)