Cost of living comparison between Ponta Grossa, Brazil and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.134 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,537 (R$ 5,097) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)