Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,824 (R$ 2,576) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)