Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 185% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨222,939 ($3,407) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)