Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.397 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,457 (32,731₴) in Poltava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (25 minutes ago)