Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.576 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨28,999 (11,258₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)