Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.449 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,930 (31,000₴) in Poltava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)