Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.635 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,694 (R 12,662) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $3,200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)