Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.923 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,724 (R 13,553) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (20 minutes ago)