Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / NPR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,242 (₨ 182,740) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)